Last Day of BEDA =(
This is my last BEDA blog, and I'm sad. I'm going to really miss BEDA. Even though I totally failed at it. I started about 13 days late, and I didn't blog everyday. But I'll still miss it anyway. I will definitely still blog, maybe not everyday(well, I didn't do that for BEDA either=P), but once every other day or something. Or maybe even everyday. I've realized I really like blogging. And besides, where else could I post pictures of shoes or whatever else I want? =) So I'll continue this.
Today was a pretty uneventful day. School was extremely boring. I had double Bio and Physics. =/ I went to the library after school, and borrowed The Devil Wears Prada, The Book Thief, and a S.A.S.S. book. I can't wait to read them.
Ok, I should really stop multitasking. It's taking me ages to write this blog. I got distracted reading Tweets.<3 I still have no idea what I want to do for my birthday. But I'm sure I'll come up with something soon. Hopefully. =) I still have 9 more days.
Ok, I know this is random, but I just read somewhere that Cam Gigandet and his girlfriend have named their daughter EVERLEIGH RAY GIGANDET. =D Anyone who can say that ten times fast gets a cookie. But that's so sweet, haha.<3 And speaking of Twilight, sort of, I really want to go to Harry Potter: The Exhibition. Well, that didn't relate to Twilight or Cam Gigandet in anyway, but whatever. I really want to go. =( Ahh, I'd give anything to see Kreacher up close, LOL. And a naked Dobby, zomg! Haha, Dobby is really free in this exhibition. =P *sigh* And it would make my life to see the plates in Umbridges office and actually see a copy of The Adventures of Martin Miggs, the Mad Muggle. <3 I can't believe they have that! I've never seen it in the movies. I'll watch CoS tomorrow, and try to find it.
I have to end this blog here. I'm really tired, so I think I'll go to bed now, even though tomorrow's a holiday. Soo, this is my last BEDA. Hopefully it wasn't too boring. I'll see you guys later!<3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment