Tired.
Nothing really interesting happened today. School was ok, even though we had double Bio and Physics. Bio was kind of boring, but Physics was kind of fun, since I technically didn't do anything. Our teacher was showing us a ripple tank, so the lights were off. I spent the whole time putting colourful pens through my Elina's hair, lol. It looked pretty. =D The rest of today was basically free, we had double English and Malay. Oh, we had Math, but that was kind of fun. We're studying basic statistics, which is really easy. But yeah, anyway.
I'm really tired. I got back from aerobic class about an hour ago. I was so tired when I got back that I felt my hands were gonna fall off in the shower, lol. Oh, in the class, there was this woman waiting for her friend, and she was wearing the prettiest pair of pumps. <3
Hm, I don't have anything else to blog about. Oh, no, I do! A few days ago, I was searching for something, and I came across a yodelling pickle! I'm guessing it's the same yodelling pickle someone sent to the MuggleCast PO box. How many yodelling pickles could be out there, lol? But does anyone remember that? They actually played it's yodelling on the show. =D Here it is: http://www.stupid.com/fun/EYOD.html Haha. I really want one. =P Is that bad? My GIRL friends think I'm crazy, but it's a yodelling pickle! How cool is that? <3
But yeah. I have to go now. I'm ordering Domino's, and I'm afraid I'll say something wrong. I'll see you guys tomorrow. =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment