Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm Not Dead. Just Really Lazy.

I haven't blogged in two days. *fail*[Edit: I also can't count. I haven't blogged in 4 days, not 2. =P] I don't really have an excuse, just that I didn't feel like blogging much. Also I had nothing interesting to blog about, and I didn't want to bore you guys with my ramblings. But I'll make up for the BEDA's I didn't do. Promise. =)
But anyway. Today I was looking at a list of all the new cast for the New Moon movie, when I realized some them were mentioned on Stephenie Meyer's site before, like when she was talking about what actors would be good for what roles, before there was going to be a movie. So I went to the movie page, and saw that I was right. Graham Greene was cast as Harry Clearwater in the movie, but Stephenie actually wanted him for Billy. Isn't that kind of funny? =P And Stephenie also wanted Daniel Cudmore as Emmett, which didn't happen, but now they've cast him as Felix. =D Oh, and I can't believe I didn't realize this before, but Jackson Rathbone was one of Stephenie's favourite Edward suggestions. I don't know how I missed that. =/*facepalm* And now I'm actually feeling nostalgic. I really miss the old Twilight fandom. And looking at all those photos, I realized that I rather the movie was never made. I know most people don't agree with me, and I would probably get a bunch of hate mail from a lot of people if they read this, but it's true. I don't like the way the Twilight fandom is right now much (did that make any grammatical sense?) I don't like how big it's gotten. It's not that I mind that Twilight is getting more fans everyday, it's just that I don't like all the merchandise we're getting, and all the publicity, and the fact that it's everywhere. It's funny, but I don't feel that way about Harry Potter. I love the Harry Potter fandom. I'm not really sure why, But I definitely preferred the Twilight fandom when it was much smaller, and when most of the t-shirts and merchandise were ones we made ourselves. And the only website we had to visit for news was Stephenie's own website, because there was only book news, and that comes from herself only. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my mini rant. I don't see why anyone would get offended by it, but I apologize just in case. =P And speaking of Twilight books, I wish Stephenie would tell us if she's working on anything new or not. Grr. It's been 8 months since BD came out, and nearly a year since The Host. I really want some book news from her. =(
But yeah, anyway, moving on. I got the ugliest pair of shoes the other day. And when I say ugliest, I really mean it. They're fugly. They're so ugly my mom and I can't help laughing when we see them. =P Here's a pic. Haha, aren't they hideous? =D *giggle* And now you're probably thinking I'm crazy and aksing why would I buy a pair of shoes that are that ugly. The answer is, I have a problem. I really do. Whenever I see something that's become really cheap after discount, I buy it; even if I don't like it. I don't really know how it happens. One moment I'm looking at whatever is on sale, and the next I'm standing next to the cash register. *sigh* And another reason is that these shoes were only RM 10, which is like, $3 USD, and that's practically giving them out for free, isn't it? And everyone likes free stuff, even if they're hideously ugly. All my friends think I'm crazy for buying them anyway though, just because I'm never gonna wear them. Which kind of makes sense, but whatever. I also bought this cute trash can/garbage can/garbage bin, whatever you call it:Photobucket
It's a panda! =D=o. It reminded me of PotterCast, which is why I bought it. And it's adorable, haha.
This blog is getting kind of long, nearly as long as one of Lindsay's, haha.<3 So I'll end it here. I'll see you tomorrow. =] <3

1 Comments:

Anonymous

Haha. Almost as long as one of mine! XD Anyway, I definitely agree about that Twilight fandom stuff. It was more awesome when there were fewer of us who were devoted and not crazy and we had our own merch, like you said. At school today, I saw this lady (who apparently is a teacher, but I swear she was, like, 20 or something) who was also wearing a Twilight tshirt. They're everywhere, now! And the movie wasn't even that good, unfortunately. It had its scenes, but... I too wish it hadn't been made, but what can you do about it? *sigh*