I haven't blogged for four days, and I fail. There's only one day of April left, and I totally failed at BEDA. =( I have no idea why I didn't blog everyday, it's not like I had anything better to do, lol. But I'll be better in May, promise. Except there's no such thing as Blog Everyday of May, is there? =(
Ok, so I started writing this blog 30 minutes ago, but then I got distracted playing Mario Bros.<3 The last time I played this game was about a year ago. I had not realized how much I missed in until today, when the song from the first level decided to get stuck in my head during Chemistry period, lol.
Earlier today I was talking about my birthday with my mom. My birthday's in ten days, and I have no idea what to do for it. I'm not even sure if I want to do anything. Hopefully I'll figure something out soon. =)
So today I actually did some productive things for a change. I cleaned and tidied up my room, and I got some information for a Chemistry assignment I just remembered I had to do. It's due May 3rd, I think. No, wait, that's a lie. May 3rd is a Sunday. It's probably due May 4th, which is good. It means I have plenty of time. =) Oh, and I didn't look at shoes today! Well, not much anyway, maybe 3 or 4 pairs, or I might have looked at 5,...but yeah. Instead I spent an hour looking at bags and purses on Net a Porter. =D AndI'm officially in love with this:
Fendi Shoulder Bag.<3 I love the colour. It's orange!<3 *loves* I'd ask my mom if I could have it as a bday gift, but I'm sure she'll go on a long speech about my lack of conscience because I am willing to pay so much money on a purse, when there are people in some parts of the world dying from hunger. Which is kind of true. I mean, I understand where she's coming from, but it's not like of I buy this bag, or some other expensive designer thing, it's going to worsen world hunger or anything. And it's not like I'm buying this stuff every month or something. I just want them once in a year. =( Well, actually, I want a different pair of shoe or a different bag everyday, but I'm not buying them everyday. Huh. I just read through my last paragraph, and realised that it's kind of confusing. =/ Anyway, moral of the story is that I want this bag, but I can't have it. =( And I'm going to go eat something now, because I'm starving. Tomorrow's the last day of BEDA, so I'll definitely write a blog. <3
wind up alarm clock
4 years ago
1 Comments:
Omg, tomorrow IS the last day of April! :O I knew it was, because I knew that Friday is May 1st, but I never connected that with BEDA being over tomorrow. :( I think I'm still going to blog, anyway. Maybe not every day, but that's ok. I'm going to miss BEDA. :(
Post a Comment