Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Humpph

I'm kind of annoyed right now. My teacher asked me to type out this story I wrote in English a while ago, so that she can put it in the school year book. And I don't want that. Firstly, I don't feel like typing out the story, and secondly I don't want my story in the year book! I kept telling my teacher that, but she gave me the same answer every time: "*shakes head* No, you have to." klagykahlf! I do NOT have to. I mean, it's my essay, aren't I supposed to decide if I want it published in the year book or not? D= I'm sorry about ranting about it here. I know it sounds really stupid, but I'm just really mad. I'm not really sure why. I mean, there's nothing really wrong with my essay being published in the year book, but I just don't want it to.
Anyway, I'm feeling a lot better today, so YAY. I'm no more sniffly, just a bit tired all the time, but that's because of the medicine I'm taking, haha. Um, what else. Oh, I'm reading The Silent Boy by Lois Lowry. It's pretty good so far. Not as good as her The Giver, I think, but pretty good. =) I'm nearly done with it. And now I gotta go type out the essay, and then pretend to study a bit, because for some reason my mom thinks I don't study enough. *eyeroll* Byez. <3=)
P.S. I added my friend Yasmin's blog to my blog list. She's crazy.<3
P.P.S. Happy Birthday Elina! <3 Hope you had an awesome day. =)

1 Comments:

Gerarda

Aw that sucks... we never had to put anything into the year book, unless you were the president of some commitee or a prefect. At least your not too sick anymore!! =)