Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm too Lazy to Think of a Title for This 2

I just got back from the picnic a few minutes ago. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't pleasant either. Juts really boring. Thankfully I had PotterCast to help me get through it, but then whenever I listened to it for more than ten minutes my mom would start lecturing me on how I was being rude and anti-social, and that I should put my iPod away. Psh. And I got bit by some weird insect, and it gave me rashes all over my body. I'm fine now though, the rashes went away after an hour. =) But have to admit, the place we went to was beautiful. It was a sort of rain forest place, it actually reminded me a lot of Forks, lol. It was packed with ginormous trees, and everywhere was just so green! I actually looked up at the top of trees a few times, just to see if a sparkly gorgeous guy and a girl were standing on them, even though that's not canon. =P
Other than that, nothing (semi)interesting happened today. I started reading Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Album, and I really like it so far. Oh, and I know I said I'd take pictures of the bags I bought yesterday and put them on here, but my card reader is being annoying and for some reason won't work, and I don't know where the camera's cord thing is, so I can't upload the pictures. Grr.
And now I have to go because CSI starts in a few minutes. TTFL. =) <3

1 Comments:

Anonymous

Tuesdays with Morrie! I love that book. <3 I'm sorry about the picnic. =( I know how that feels. When my family has picnics, even though my family is huge, there's never anyone to talk to except my first cousins. It's not like there are cliques within my family, really, but there are groups of people who live closer together, so they hang out more often, and kids are shy, so they stick to people they know. The adults all mingle, but the kids don't, really. So it's boring. And my family is obnoxious, so... Eh. I always bring my iPod, too, even though my mum chastises me about it. But as long as I go around at the beginning to say hi to everyone and at the end to say goodbye, she stopped caring. ANYWAY. I'm rambling. I'm also sorry about that weird bug! That sounds horrifying. Yay for CSI! Have fun watching. =)
-L