I'm too Lazy to Think of a Title for This
So I totally forgot to do BEDA yesterday, and it's only my second day. *fail*. But it's still 11th in some countries, so I'm not too late. =D
Yesterday was mostly pretty boring. I had aerobics in the morning, which was torturous as always. But at least I didn't hit myself over the head with a dumbbell. I'm learning. Maybe. I think. =P I do not understand how an hour can stretch so long! I mean, every time before I go to aerobics, I tell myself that it's only an hour, and an hour isn't so long. But alas, it still seems like the longest hour of my life every time. It even seems longer than when I do my dad's accounting, which I also did yesterday, and which is another torturous thing. No offense to anyone who's parents are accountants, or are doing accounting themselves, but it's extremely boring. If I weren't saving up for Infinitus, there would be no way I'd ever do my dad's accounting. I actually used to enjoy accounting in school when I took it, when all you had to do was draw up ledgers and write a bunch of stuff in accounts and then balance them. But real world accounting is a lot different, and more boring. Um, sorry about the rant. I just realized that me whining about aerobics and accounting is just as boring as the two things themselves. So, moving on to a more interesting topic, yesterday was my cousin's birthday. Well, actually, his birthday was on Friday, but since we didn't do anything for it on Friday, we had a small family party yesterday instead. Which he came to a few hours late, lol. We waited about four hours for him to show up. I actually ended up having dinner before he came. And then everyone else decided that they were hungry as well, so he had to have his birthday dinner alone when he came, lol.<3 Oh, I just remembered. I bought two handbags/purses/whatever you call them yesterday. One is a bright pink and the other one is a kind of cyan. I'll post pictures later. =)
Ooh, I'm looking at shoes on this website right now,because I have no life and I love shoes, and I saw this really pretty pair that I have to show someone. I won't show it to my mom, coz she'll become mad.(Are you looking at pictures of shoes, AGAIN??!!") so I'll just put it here:
Louboutin Suede pumps. Isn't it beautiful?*sigh*
And I just realized I've been writing this blog for an hour now.*fail* And I have to get off the computer soon, coz my parents are taking me to a picnic sort of thing with some other people, who are all like 40 years older than me. *sigh* But yeah, I'll end this here. I Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. I'll see you guys later. <3
1 Comments:
yay shoes!! I would totally buy so more shoes if I had the money... also if they fitted. for some reason I find it hard to find shoes that fit. haha about your cousin's birthday party. Aerobics can be fun though! I did some two years ago and it was really fun! if tiring though...
Post a Comment