Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ignore My Last Post

...well, the part about typing out my essay thing anyway. I just remembered that I handed in my composition book today, and the essay was in it. So I can't type it out anyway, and it's not really my fault. My English teacher is the one in charge of the year book, so she told me to type out my essay, and I handed in my book to her. So it's kind of her fault. Maybe. She said the deadline is tomorrow, so hopefully they won't publish it. *happydance*
Oh, and on a random note, my ugly shoes are kind of growing on me. Well, at least they don't make me laugh whenever I see them. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or a good thing. And I realized yesterday that they're actually Gryffindor colours.=o (They're a deep red, and the heels are gold. And the big, ugly flower on them is red with gold thingies on them. If that makes any sense.) Maybe that's why I don't think they're very ugly anymore. I'm still not going to wear them though.

4 Comments:

Gerarda

STOP POSTING WHEN I'M TRYING TO COMMENT ON THEM GEEZ MARZIEH WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM???
Hehehe no I'm joking...

Yay for the essay though!! <3

Marzieh

^Haha. I still ended up giving it to her though. Well, she already had my book, and she said that a written copy was fine. *sigh*

Yassie Naima

ADD ME ON MSN OR ELSE! YOU KNOW WHAT!

thnk you. (:

Marzieh

^Psh, I added you like 3 hours ago. Finally! =P