Saturday, May 16, 2009

Worried

Today's Saturday. I should be at aerobics right now, but after yesterday's class my ankles really hurt. One of them is even swollen, so I didn't go. I told my mom I'd study instead. I really should start studying. I'll do that, after I finish writing this blog.
Right now I'm really worried about something. I don't really want to talk about it here, since I'm not even sure if I should be worrying about it. I don't actually know what I'm worried about, except I think I should be. Did that make any sense? =/ I'm trying not to think of it. I actually decided to write a blog to distract myself, but it's not working so well, since I'm still thinking about it.
Sooo, Um, I don't really have anything to say. Oh, I went shopping yesterday, but I only got PJs, lol. They're green! =P =D
This has been a short blog, but I'm going to end it here. I'm gonna go get some breakfast, and then I think I'm going somewhere after that. I'm not sure where, but my mom told me to get ready by eleven, and now it's 10.30. Byez.<3

P.S. Sergio Rossi lace-up sneaker pumps on Net a Porter:
They're purple! <33

1 Comments:

Anonymous

Ok, so I really had no idea what you were talking about when you were saying stuff about being worried... But I hope everything works out okay! <33

Also, I actually love those shoes. <3 I would totally wear them. Actually, I kind of have a pair like them, except mine are black, but it's the same style - the sneakers-with-heels thing. I love them. =)