Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hi. =)

SO I haven't blogged in a while. I haven't been busy or anything. I just didn't feel like blogging. And nothing even semi-interesting happened, so I didn't have anything to blog about anyway. I still don't have anything interesting to blog about, but I thought I really should. And Zaki pointed out to me that I haven't blogged in a while. Which is kind of scary. He's a stalker. =D Stop reading my blog Zaki, and I'm saying that in the nicest way possible, lol. And I'm just kidding...kinda. =) =P
So right now I'm drinking some bitter tea with chocolate, and I'm trying to convince myself that I still have plenty of time until Monday, which is when my assessments start, and I have to say, it's working pretty well. But I do have lots of time! I have...*counts*...5 days... . Which is plenty of time. I think. It'll be fine. I'll study tomorrow. I"ll have plenty of time to study tomorrow, since I'm not going to school. I have a doctor's appointment. *confetti* Well, actually, come to think of it, I was planning on going shopping after the doctor's appointment tomorrow. Hmm. I'll figure something out.
Um, what else happened today. Not that I talked about anything that happened today before, but whatever. Um, oh, I went swimming today. It was fun. I should go swimming more often. I really fail sometimes. The swimming pool is like, 12 floors away, and the last time I went to the swimming pool (not counting today) was about 7 months ago. =/*fail*
I just realized I haven't posted a picture of a shoe in a while, so I'll do that. *runs to Net a Porter* Yay, I found one I love:

Sergio Rossi monochrome platform sandals on Net a Porter. <3
And now I'm going to go, because CSI: NY starts in 5 minutes, and I definitely don't want to miss it. =)

2 Comments:

Gerarda

omg those shoes are gorgeous! except white isn't really my colour haha
Swimming is fun. I haven't swum in ahwile either actually... I procrastianting from studying from physics which is tomorrow
XD

Marzieh

^Ahh, aren't they? I want them so bad.<3
Haha. Procrastination = fun. I'm actually doing it now as well.=D I should be studying Physics too. And chemistry. And bio. And Math. =/