Toy Story 3 Trailer!
Watch it here!
ZOMG, I am so excited! Ahh, I've watched it ten times already. I want the movie now, but I have to wait another year. =( June 18 2010 is a long way away. =( Oh, I just realized, that's about a month from Infinitus! <3 I can't wait. My mom was telling me today that I should ditch school one day and go to the American embassy, to ask about the visa and when I have to apply for it and stuff. I'm actually kind of nervous. They're obviously not going to give me an answer until I apply for it, but I'm just really scared. What if I give them a bad first impression, and they decide to not give me a visa? =O I swear, if that happens I'll get depression or something. I've been looking forward to Infinitus for more than a year now(I think). If it doesn't happen, I'll probably have a stroke. =/ =P Or maybe not that bad, but something similar. My mom says they're not going to decide if they want to give me a visa or not based on how much they like me, and she's probably right, but iot doesn't stop me from worrying. Well, it's too soon to worry about it now, I guess. I still have a year. =(=)
So I learned my two Malay words today. And I realised that two words a day is pretty pathetic, but it's better than nothing. =D So today I learned Kanak-Kanak, which means children, and Membaca, which means reading. =D Ooh, and I also learned a new sentence (from my little sister*fail*), "Saya suka baca buku", which means I like reading. =P YAY! *patsherselfontheback* *is pathetic*
But yeah, moving on. Um, I don't really have anything to say anymore, so I'll just look for a shoe to show you guys. *goes to look* Found one! Here it is:
Vivienne Westwood strappy platform pumps on net a porter.
I really like them. I love the straps, and the colour.<3
3 Comments:
INFINITUS!
You NEED to be there.
Toy Story 3 comes out a month before? I say we all go see it together one night! Since there won't be a HP movie that summer, and I think most of the Moffia people love Disney too... :)
Whoot! Infinitus! Good luck with getting your visa. Tell them you're going to spend a lot of money in the US. Hahaha. No don't tell them that. They'll think your insane. XD
Saya suka baca buku means i like reading books. not i like reading. ahaha :D
Post a Comment